2007年5月26日星期六

Travel

I like travel very much. In fact I want to be an interpreter and travel around the world after graduation. I think the people I meet and the place I go will be very interesting. I can enjoy the beautiful scenery and relax myself. But I think the most important thing in traveling this wonderful world is that I can learn many new things. For example the different cultures in different countries and nations. I like American very much .Because this country is full of freedom and has made a high developed society in the past two hundred years. I think there are many things for us –the future of our country – to learn. I also like traveling to Japan also I think it is our enemy. Because Japanese is filled with the spirit of dedication. So Japan could be a strong country though it is serious destroyed in the second world war. Switzerland is also a good choice for me to travel. The people living in there has a peaceful life and enjoy themselves.
Frankly I never travel out of our province. So I think only after travel can you enjoy the pleasure. The ambition may be hard for me to achieve but I will do my best!

1 条评论:

grace 说...

your handwriting is very good .It you try ,you can fly .Travel is an exciting thing for everyone in the world.I think you will make your ambition cometrue !